- With the growing competition young learners are coming forward to learn French language and it’s reach culture. In Today’s changing scenario learning a foreign language is a biggest asset.
- Globalization, Liberalization, Erasmus education program and mobility of skilled labour all over the world is the most important reason to learn a foreign language.
- It groom’s ones personality.
- Learning French language not only has enormous benefits but it also has cognitive and academic benefits which supports great acceptance and gratitude for the French culture.
- Speaking a foreign language opens up study opportunities at renowned world universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in the world.
- Make friends all over the world.
Did you know that French is one of the fastest growing languages in the world?
French is the official language in 29 countries, it is the second most widely learned foreign language after English. French is also the procedural language for the EU, the only language used for deliberations at the Court of Justice for the EU and one of the recognized working languages of the United Nations.
How many people in the world speak French?
More than 220 million people speak French on the five continents. The OIF, an international organization of French-speaking countries, comprises 77 member States and governments.
French is also the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world. France operates the biggest international network of cultural institutes, which run French-language courses for close on a million learners.